Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fill Me In

Ok,

So what is this Sweepstakes thing I mentioned yesterday? Well, it's complete awesomeness for a little FYI but really it's a drawing held by yours truly. It's an upcoming event so keep on the lookout. When the Sweepstakes gets underway, you'll have an upportunity to receive "Perpetual Treadmill No More! The Dieter's Handbook" FREE of charge upon subscription if you're selected randomly as one of the lucky winners! This is cool because this handbook gives you a real, comprehensive solution to yo yo dieting and getting what we all seek here at Exertopia: Results! Definitely keep your eye on this one because it's a doozey!

1 comment:

clybbert said...

Hi! I downloaded my blog background from aqua poppy, I didn't make it! I wish I could take credit for the backgrounds because they are so awesome. I am glad you like it! You can download quite a few free backgrounds from her site if you are interested.