Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jump

Check out me page on Squidoo, it's pinkberrytastic! There's a lot of awesome stuff happening about now in my online endeavors. I've recently put out a couple of article submissions for my product but later realized that I didn't use any long tail key words in my Ezine article. A broad popular keyword is rather inefficient when you're trying to target a specific market. So I gotta go back now and see if I can revise that article I already submitted. It's probably saved in my drafts so it shouldn't be too hard.

For anyone new to IM (that's internet marketing) squidoo is great because it offers a greater field of exposure for your products and services and also gets the search engines going. Not to mention that squidoo is fun! Really, you get to writeabout your interests and/or products and services and design too. What could be better than that? Posting pictures is definitely one of the best parts of squidoo. check it out here:: :} Till next I post!

No comments: